Monday, October 19, 2009

Introduction

Okay, I'm going to start out by saying, this is NOT going to be a blog singing Twilight's praises. Sorry, but I do not like this series. If you like it, that is fine. You are certainly welcome to your opinion, just as I'm welcome to mine but don't bitch at me just because you read the title thinking this was going to be a gushing blog. It is not.
What it is going to be is me trying to slog through this series once again and actually finish it and then putting up good things (if there are any) and bad things about the series. So Twilighters, you probably will hate this blog. I suggest you read no further unless you are actually curious as to why people hate this series then by all means go ahead and read. Even come up with rebuttels to my reasons if you wish but those rebuttels better make sense and be better then "But Edward is hot!"
So here is what will happen. I will be posting once a week on each chapter. This week will have the preface and chapter one. I will go over points in each chapter about what is good and what is bad. I will also at the end of each post reccomend a book or series that is better then Twilight for the simple reason that I am sick to death of people saying this is the best book in the world. So that is the mission of this blog. Yes, I know there are a lot of blogs out there doing this. Oh well, I'm bored and tired of being told I'm stupid for not liking this series so this is my way of showing what the various (and there are many) reasons for me not liking Twilight are.

No comments:

Post a Comment