Friday, October 15, 2010

BREAKING DAWN: Chapter 15-TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

CHAPTER SUMMARY: Title pretty much sums up this chapter. Yes, believe it or not, we have ANOTHER chapter with NOTHING HAPPENING.

NOTES/THOUGHTS/REACTIONS:
I'll spare you my rants on what a waste of paper these pointless chapters are. Here's a few bullet lines on what goes on:
-Wee little chat with Seth about patrol and sets Jacob off on angsting.
-Jacob worries about Bella yet again.
-ANOTHER Bella is so selfless! scene. Ugh.
-More bashing of Roselie by Jacob that we're supposed to find funny. I fail to see why I should find him aiming a doggie bowl at her head and Edward letting him funny.
-MORE worrying about Bella Sue and the she's so selfless junk.
-MORE pointless talk about how Bella is being so selfless with Charlie (even though she never cared about his feelings before so I don't buy it), and Meyer tries to make us believe that she did do some world building by giving us old stories that make no sense.
That's it. Please note, I was trying to be generous as well. But literally this chapter is pointless and more recycled scenes that don't add anything to the "plot" or book.

WORD LIST: habitation
GENERAL ANNOYANCES: More horrible treatment of Roselie that I'm apparently supposed to find funny.
BORING.

No comments:

Post a Comment